Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Parchment Rhino Dry Bar Mantled in Lacquered Parchment Goatskin with Built-In Brass Polished wine cooler, slide-out drink shelf, and a ...
moreParchment Rhino Dry Bar Mantled in Lacquered Parchment Goatskin with Built-In Brass Polished wine cooler, slide-out drink shelf, and a luxurious LED lit Ice-cracked fractal resin serving station
Material: Parchment Goatskin, Polished-Brass, Ice-Cracked Resin, LED Lighting
Color: Midnight/Charcoal, Polished, Clear
Finish: Resin-Glazed, Crystal Coated
The Parchment Rhino Bar by Sylvan San Francisco is a large-scale art furniture sculpture that functions as a contemporary dry-bar complete with a liquor cabinet, wine cooler and slide-out brass serving shelf. This functional art sculpture is mantled in charcoal colored parchment and sealed with a luxury resin glaze that protects and magnifies the hand-dyed leather surface.
Rear swing door opens to reveal a large storage area for serve-ware and mixers. The top compartment opens up to reveal a designated chilling cavity which includes a dazzling fractal resin and brass workstation complete with ice bucket, utensil set, slide-out serving shelf and 2 illuminating LED track lights. Mastered with hand-made rhino horn in bronze metal finish. A special "crystal coating" protects metals from fingerprints and corrosion.
Edition of 4. Edition Number and artist's signature id embedded in the bottom feet of sculpture. less
- 78ʺW × 23.75ʺD × 39.25ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Bespoke design, made-to-order, limited edition of 4.
Lead time 14-16 weeks Bespoke design, made-to-order, limited edition of 4.
Lead time 14-16 weeks less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.