Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
"Project G epitomized high design, pure form, the perfection of how sacred platonic geometry can bring our banal, everyday products ...
more"Project G epitomized high design, pure form, the perfection of how sacred platonic geometry can bring our banal, everyday products to a higher spiritual art form. It set the trend for stereo equipment to become a composition of extreme pure form, sophisticated materials, and floating sculptural composition for Bang & Olufsen, Brionvega, Telefunken and others to emulate." Karim Rashid
If you are not familiar with the Clairtone project G I suggest you reference "The Art of Clairtone: The making of a design icon" by Nina Munk and Rachel Gotlieb.
This example is a first Generation project G stereo and is in excellent condition. It was acquired from the original owner and was remarkably well preserved. It comes complete with the original T10 amplified receiver and the Garrard turntable. The book-matched Brazilian rosewood cabinet is absolutely stunning. The speaker globes each rotate 340 degrees to optimize the direction of the sound in the room in relation to the listener. The Clairtone tuner and Garrard phonograph have been professionally serviced along with the built in pre-amp and everything seems to function as intended. This is the Holy Grail of designer electronics from the 1960s. An apple airport express was added to the underside so you can stream music from your ipad, phone or home computer. Designed by Hugh Spencer less than 300 of these T10 units were ever produced. less
- 85ʺW × 19ʺD × 28ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Hugh Spencer
- Hugh Spencer
- Place of Origin
- Condition Notes
- Excellent Excellent less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.