Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Cabinet has two sliding glass doors with three shelves and lighting along with two additional doors on the bottom revealing ...
moreCabinet has two sliding glass doors with three shelves and lighting along with two additional doors on the bottom revealing two drawers and adjustable shelves.
Provenance: Rudolph Estate decorated by Tommi Parzinger, Williamstown, MA.
Materials: bleached walnut frame, etched glass sides, glass doors, brass hardware.
Tommi Parzinger's meticulous detail in his early work as a silversmith was carried over into his design career. He favored costly materials that allowed him to achieve a luxurious and elegant look more successfully than others who chose less expensive and less labor-intensive processes. This higher standard of quality was matched with a design aesthetic that would contrast the organic and inorganic lines and values in the lacquer and brass or nickel pulls. His noteworthy contemporaries, Karl Springer and James Mont, incorporated a similar aesthetic. less
- 44ʺW × 18ʺD × 89ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Parzinger Originals
- Tommi Parzinger
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- very good, refinished, patina to metal, wear consistent with age and light use very good, refinished, patina to metal, wear consistent with age and light use less
- Black China & Display Cabinets
- Brass China & Display Cabinets
- Brass China & Display Cabinets
- Contemporary China & Display Cabinets
- Etching China & Display Cabinets
- Glass China & Display Cabinets
- Gold China & Display Cabinets
- Hollywood Regency China & Display Cabinets
- Lacquer China & Display Cabinets
- Lights China & Display Cabinets
- Metal China & Display Cabinets
- Mid-Century Modern China & Display Cabinets
- Modern China & Display Cabinets
- Nickel China & Display Cabinets
- Paint China & Display Cabinets
- Parzinger Originals China & Display Cabinets
- Printmaking Materials China & Display Cabinets
- Walnut China & Display Cabinets
- West Palm China & Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.