Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
"These glasses are reproductions of older models from (the) 18 / 19th century, which were called at the beginning of the ...
more"These glasses are reproductions of older models from (the) 18 / 19th century, which were called at the beginning of the 20th century "Regina Margherita" . Claudia Parisi, Barovier & Toso, Murano
set features various water and wine glasses (Reno, Bordeaux, Porto, Sherry, Madeira) and Champagne coupes / tazzas
this large, circa 1937, 124 piece set of mouth-blown hand-painted stemmed glassware with gilt rim came from the Dallas Estate of wealthy cotton merchant Pio Crespi and his wife Florence. Their house Walnut Place, circa 1938, is known today as the Crespi-Hicks Estate. Three (3) of the glasses in the set retain their original round labels, "ars FTB murano" for the Ferro Toso Barovier Glassworks suggesting a date between 1935-1942
in the design a hand-painted white doe (or large white dog) leaps and bounds through an idyllic green flowery fantasy forest landscape (like a tapestry), the belief is that these are allegorical images, representing the hunting games of the nobles
sometimes the white animal is a stag, dog with collar, or a unicorn
"...these are magnificent pieces of extraordinary beauty, quite impossible to reproduce today." Claudia Parisi- Barovier & Toso, Murano
set includes 124 items, plus 3 damaged pieces, including a small pitcher
(handle broke off cleanly / could probably be reattached for display / not for use) less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 7.5ʺH
- Renaissance Revival
- Barovier & Toso
- Place of Origin
- Blown Glass
- Condition Notes
good age appropriate condition
124 piece set
with 3 damaged pieces,
(127 TOTAL) including a small pitcher with broken handle ... moregood age appropriate condition
124 piece set
with 3 damaged pieces,
(127 TOTAL) including a small pitcher with broken handle
(it broke off "cleanly" and could most certainly be repaired for display
(NOT USE) less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.