“4 Would” is a 2014 acrylic on panel piece by Natasha Kohli. Kohli builds a striking three dimensional labyrinth of ...
more“4 Would” is a 2014 acrylic on panel piece by Natasha Kohli. Kohli builds a striking three dimensional labyrinth of white and vivid yellow that carries the viewer’s eye in and across the patterned panel.
Natasha Kohli’s minimalism is both a question and a request. Her series entitled ‘Would’ is made to draw the viewer’s gaze through their pathways. These mazes have no solutions though, and it’s this entrapment that gets at the heart of her work. For the artist, there is no solution that she could offer the viewer and none that the viewer could offer her. What seems like a recognizable problem that we have solved before, reveals itself to be much different.
Natasha Kohli is an artist at MANA Contemporary and lives and works in Chicago. less
- 48ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 48ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. This item is in excellent condition. Please contact us if you have any specific questions about the piece. less
- Natasha Kohli
- Natasha Kohli
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
67570 does not qualify.
All sales are final unless covered under the Buyer Guarantee.
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.