Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
"No Words" - steel sculpture and plastic - 75" x 35" x 20" inches. Signed on Base BK ADAMS. I AM ART ... more"No Words" - steel sculpture and plastic - 75" x 35" x 20" inches. Signed on Base BK ADAMS. I AM ART b. 1972, Washington, DC BK Adams is an American visual artist and sculptor. He has produced commissions, fine art and paintings with no commitment to any one particular style - other than his own. In the early days of his career, Adams focused on monumental sculptures for alternative art spaces. Nearly all of Adams’ work implores a visual movement of avant-garde expressionist abstract; using textiles, metalworks, fiberglass and traditional canvas as well as photorealistic monochromes. His colorful, expressive workmanship reflects a life’s journey with a specialty collection that embodies Washington DC’s rich history and culture. Adams held his first solo gallery show at his art studio, a whimsical kaleidoscopic showroom, known simply as “I Am Art…”. His “unique” persona visualizes the physical activity of painting and from a distance he appears illustrated; where his bold eyewear, signature paint splattered denim and colorful clogs are an extension of his artistry. Adams’ brightly-colored “Blue Horse” sculpture (foil and acrylic paint), is a permanent exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC). As Adams became more recognized, his work has been compared to that of Robert Rauschenberg and Sam Gilliam. To date, Adams’ largest compilation has been 50 pieces that included towering sculptures, large-scale paintings and photographs. His exhibitions have appeared in the Honfleur Gallery, Smithsonian Institution collection of Museums, Telluride, Colorado, the American University Museum at the Katzen Arts Center, among others. less
- 35ʺW × 20ʺD × 75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- EXCELLENT EXCELLENT less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Art Subject
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.