Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Submitted for your consideration is this Component Art Wall Sculpture by Bill Reiter.
~#40130~, is mounted and framed on wood ... moreSubmitted for your consideration is this Component Art Wall Sculpture by Bill Reiter.
~#40130~, is mounted and framed on wood and uses actual integrated 20th Century vintage circuits and similar components.
A sculptural statement of last centuries electronics and an homage to their daily presence in our lives.
All original colors and textures. Frame is black with hanging wire on rear.
A wonderful look and wall display for a media room, theatre, office, man cave or library.
The shipping price quoted is variable based on your zip code destination and both the packing and shipping methods used. One size Does NOT fit all. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AN EXACT QUOTE BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
~Like artifacts of an ancient civilization -
these rare legends
of early Motion Picture and related
production equipment technology -
have a secure and appreciating
place in history.~
NOTE: Our selling prices are usually pre discounted and intended to be at 'Designer Net' and 'To The Trade' price levels. However, we ALWAYS welcome discussions and exploration of your budgetary requirements and how we MAY be able to help meet those cost targets with ADDITIONAL discounts or courtesies.
If a shipping price is quoted here, it is variable based on your zip code destination and both the packing and shipping methods used. One size Does NOT fit all. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR AN EXACT QUOTE BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC NEED
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
We have dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and sell our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques.
Our Hollywood Studio Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors and museums worldwide are some of our clients. Our antiques also offer a unique sculpture look that is one of a kind and awe inspiring.
We offer one of the most complete and accurately curated selections of authentic Cinema Antiques, for sale, in the world. Many of our items were used in actual Hollywood Feature Motion Pictures, and we can only imagine the Movie Stars and entertainment Giants that paraded in front of these lights and cameras. As decorative “sculpture” or authentic Hollywood Cinema and Entertainment Memorabilia, our Cinema Antiques offer both a collectible and historical piece of the Hollywood Movie Industry, while at the same time presenting as an artistic and industrial piece of sculpture for your home, business or collection.
All items sold and offered are presented as fairly and honestly as possible and we invite buyers to visit our Gallery prior to purchase, to view any antiques of interest.
We offer a signed and sealed Certificate of Authenticity with all antique items sold.
We have been active collectors and curators of vintage Motion Picture Equipment for over 49 years. During this time we have amassed a superb and rare ongoing collection of antique: movie cameras, Hollywood studio lights, film studio audio / microphones and other highly collectible artifacts of the Hollywood Film Production Industry.
We have been selling collectible Cinema Antiques since 1969 and are experts in the field. We have done certified cinema movie equipment appraisals for Banks, have served as Expert Witnesses in the legal system and have given our expert guidance to various museums.
We specialize in CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Art Nouveau, Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods.
All of our antiques are guaranteed to be as described and photographed.
Our prices do not include shipping, packing and insurance, but we ship worldwide at the buyers expense and offer both proper cushion packing and full value insurance on all items shipped.
Our prices do not include taxes or additional accessory items that may be available or show in some photographs.
We offer partial or full refurbishment and various levels of restoration services at our Dallas Workshop. All antique items sold are carefully preserved, cleaned and gently prepared at no extra charge according to the wishes of our buyers. We prefer to offer original ‘preserved’ Cinema Antiques showing original patina and use from years of cinema production work. However, minor to full restoration is available at additional cost.
We are quite pleased to offer additional photographs of any of our Cinema Antiques.
Our inventory is regularly changing so please inquire after any special antiques you may be searching for.
Our President and Curator, Bill Reiter, is always personally available to discuss your individual needs and queries.
Bill is proud to have professional credentials and affiliations, as follows:
-B.A. (Diplomate, Cinema, City University of New York),
-D.P. (Director Of Photography),
-S.O.C. (Member, Society of Operating Cameramen),
-S.M.P.T.E. (Member, Society Of Motion Picture And Television Engineers),
-S.I.A.V.T. (Diplomate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology)
-INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA ARTS (Member, Board of Directors)
-USA FILM SCHOOL (President)
-PRO VIDEO and FILM EQUIPMENT COMPANY, Inc. (President)
-BACA Film Festival, (Certificate of Merit and Official Entrant, Brooklyn
-ACADEMY (AMPAS-OSCAR AWARD) MUSEUM OF MOTION PICTURES (Founding Supporter)
-DECORATIVE ARTS SOCIETY (Founding Member)
-SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES (Member)
-CAMERA PROP SUPPLIER (NETFLIX Series “House Of Cards”)
-CINEMA ANTIQUE SUPPLIER (Oliver Stone’s Film “Born On The 4th Of July)
-HISTORICAL VEHICLE ASSOCIATION (Member)
-NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY (Official Cinema Antiques Supplier)
-FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON (Featured Article on Cinema Antiques, 9/17)
Due to the special nature of rare and artifact antiques, we can make no claim for the suitability of any Cinema Antique or any sold item, for your intended purposes and use and we remind our clients that all antiques are subject to prior sale.
Please message or call us with ANY questions you may have.
Due to the nature of online photo reproduction we cannot be responsible for exact photographic color, hue, contrast and flash and non flash exposure accuracy in our photos. While we do our best to display photos that are as accurate as possible, our photos may or may not depict the absolute EXACT hue or color tone of our antiques due to the many variables in image photography, image exporting, image uploading and viewer monitor accuracy. Please ask about color tone and hue BEFORE buying, if this is a concern! We have a gallery showroom where all of our antiques are on display and we will gladly offer in person viewings of our antiques to any designers and buyers that need to 'put eyes' on our antiques. We welcome all visits to our gallery, by appointment.
In the interest of antique presentation and historical accuracy, we do not alter or modify our electrical, optical, mechanical or electronic antiques, with the exception of some vintage light fixtures (which we DO correctly convert internally to modern electrical working household standards). Therefore some electrical and mechanical items MAY or may not perform and operate. We sell these as accurate display and collectible antique items. We suggest that these artifacts be used for display and not be operated. Please ask for more details on operability of our electrical and mechanical antiques if operability is a concern.
We are ALWAYS here to help and offer many options for the proper presentation of your Cinema Antiques.
Thank You. less
- 17.5ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 17.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent. One of a kind. Excellent. One of a kind. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Art Subject
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.