Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Machine Age Art Deco California Zephyr pullman train car nameplates Amazing pieces of vintage 1940s Art Deco streamline American Industrial ...
moreMachine Age Art Deco California Zephyr pullman train car nameplates Amazing pieces of vintage 1940s Art Deco streamline American Industrial transportation design from the Machine Age of luxury travel. Very good original condition, considering use. Original black enamel on stainless steel.
Two massive individual silver coach plates, approx 11 feet wide and 1 foot tall. $4800, priced individually for each. Pullman coach plate, very good original condition, with very good original black enamel lettering. Custom-mounted on lacquered wood base for hanging or display.
Relatively difficult to find in this Fine original, untouched condition. 38 inches wide by 7 inches tall. $2800, priced individually by itself. The Vista-Dome car was conceived by Cyrus Osborn, a General Motors vice president, in 1944.
The Chicago Burlington & Quincy Railroad (the Burlington Railroad), introduced the Vista-Dome passenger car into regular service in 1947 on it's Twin Zephyr train. The stainless steel cars which made up the California Silver Zephyr fleet were manufactured by The Budd Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in their Red Lion plant. The Silver Stirrup was model #4722, 1948. Discounted price is listed for purchase of all 3. less
- 132ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 12ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- GOOD GOOD less
- Art Deco
- Budd Company
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.