Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Art Deco 1939 Rockwell Kent "Flame" original block print calendar One of Kent's most compelling wood-cut images. Likely two page ... moreArt Deco 1939 Rockwell Kent "Flame" original block print calendar One of Kent's most compelling wood-cut images. Likely two page excerpt from "1939 American Block Print Calendar "; Gutenberg, Milwaukee, published 1938. September 1939 dedicated to Kent; Flame image on top page, Kent Bio and calendar on second page. Good vintage used condition. Hole-punched for mounting overlapping pages. Unsigned. Original book contained images/bios of renowned artists created “to bring contemporary American art to the American home”, these calendars were issued for only three years, from 1937 to 1939, each illustration by a notable artist being intentionally printed on a separate sheet from the calendar text, “so that it will be possible to save and mount the prints”. For this last issue, front cover illustration by Birger Sandzen and contributions from Frank Hartley Anderson, Todros Geller (Yemenite Beggar), Gerhard Bakker, Alexander Masley, Charles Heaney (Oregon Town), Florence V. Cannon (Swans), Josef Albers (Aquarium), Bernice Jamieson, George Raab (Portal in Weimar), Warren Mack (Delaware River at Shawnee), Everlynne Mess,Josphe Alderkauski (Street Crime), E.Sophonisba Hergesheimer (Mount Rainier), Grover Page, Rockwell Kent (Flame), Wuanita Smith (Pythons), Gregory Orloff (“Study in Black” [African-American portrait]), Howard Thomas (Indian Pony), Walter Dubois Richards, Donna Miller (Thanksgiving), John Stenvall (Modern Chaos) and George Barford (Gloomy Sunday). less
- 9ʺW × 1ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Art Deco
- Rockwell Kent
- Condition Notes
- GOOD GOOD less
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
Under the DECASO Buyer Guarantee, all sales are final unless your item is:
- Entirely different than what you purchased
- If any of the above applies, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and if applicable DECASO will issue a full refund, including the outbound and return shipping charges.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.