Looking to purchase online? Ask the dealer if it's available.
Machine Age Art Deco streamline cruise liner or Pullman car cocktail table. Price reduced from $4800. One of the great ... moreMachine Age Art Deco streamline cruise liner or Pullman car cocktail table. Price reduced from $4800. One of the great functional anonymous designs of the Machine Age. Absolute highest quality construction, with heavily chromed thick steel and solid walnut top. Very heavy for it's compact size. These were designed to gyroscopically store and utilize a full cocktail set on a moving "vehicle" for a bumpy ride. Fasten your seat belts. Normal flat top flips over to reveal the holder, which also releases to stand alone. Holder rings spin 360o like a top. Top ring can also be used as a "handle" to carry the holder when removed. Can be stowed "mid-way," if you're unsure which way to go! In amazing unrestored original condition, relatively minor wear considering use. less
- 22ʺW × 22ʺD × 18ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good condition Good condition less
- Art Deco
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- DECASO White Glove Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
- Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.