Privacy & Security
Effective Date: November 13, 2016
Our Core Principles
- Your information on the DECASO service belongs to you.
- We will help you to control your information.
- We will tell you what we do with your information.
- We will never spam you or abuse your information.
What types of information are we talking about?
- Information you provide to us; and
- Information that we collect when you use our website and Services (Services are defined in our Terms of Service).
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with DECASO, you provide us with information to register and set up an account, including email, name, and billing and credit card information if you are buying or selling items ("Account Data"). We use this information to provide you the Services and send you Service related notices (including any notices required by law).
We also use your Account Data and data related to your use of the Service to inform you about the Service (such as newsletters, updates to features of the Service), and special offers and promotions from DECASO or our partners.
If you correspond with DECASO, we may retain the content of your messages, your email address and our responses.
If you invite a friend to follow your DECASO gallery through our Service, we will use that customer's email address for the sole purpose of sending your invitation. You must have permission from your friend(s) before you share their contact information with us. If you do not have permission to share a friend's information with us, then you must not submit any such information to DECASO.
You can edit or delete your DECASO account information, including your marketing preferences, at any time by going to https://www.decaso.com/account/update. Please note you cannot opt out of certain Service related notices. New categories of marketing categories may be added to the marketing preferences from time to time.
Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Information that We Collect When You Use the Website and Services
While our Services may not operate properly without these technologies, you can set your web browser to refuse all cookies.
How We Share Your Information
Personally Identifiable Information: DECASO will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others and will not share it with others, except as follows:
- DECASO may disclose such information (a) if we are required to do so by law or subpoena, (b) to enforce our terms and policies; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of DECASO, our users or others.
- We may store information in physical locations outside the direct control of DECASO (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- DECASO may share your information with trusted third party service providers that DECASO has contracted with to provide you the Service.
- DECASO may share your information with trusted third party service providers that DECASO has contracted with to provide advertising services using information that our customers provide. If you prefer that DECASO not share your information with these third party service providers, you can opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
- DECASO may de-identify your personally identifiable information or aggregate information about how you use the Service with usage data from other users. DECASO may share such de-identified or aggregate usage data with its partners (but not in a manner that would identify you as an individual person).
- DECASO may transfer such information if DECASO is acquired as a business or if its assets are sold, as is typical when a business is acquired or merged.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties' direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to: email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Information
DECASO employs well-established security measures to safeguard our systems and your information. However, we cannot control all the individuals and activities on the internet and elsewhere, and therefore cannot guarantee that such information will never be compromised.
Links to External Servers and other Web Sites and Services
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, through posting of such notice on our web page, or by other reasonable means, as determined by DECASO in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
U.S. Based Service
Our center of operation is in the United States. Your data is held in the United States and transactions are processed in US Dollars on servers in the United States. As such, all data is held in accordance with United States laws and procedures which differ from those in other regions of the world, such as the European Union. By using this service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these data policies.