Yes, it’s true—For those interested in Modern design, the spirit of Herman Miller Furniture is already within you.
One would hardly guess it today, but in 1905 Herman Miller began as a traditional-style furniture manufacturer. The hiring of George Nelson as its design director in 1945 dramatically changed the course for the company; however, as Nelson forewent residential furniture for office furniture, and dark woods for the molded plywood pieces of Ray and Charles Eames. It was Nelson who introduced a youthful, neoteric bent to Herman Miller pieces—leading to designs that not only embraced the Modernism movement, but ultimately became emphatic symbols of it.
- Herman Miller Accent Tables
- Herman Miller Casegoods and Storage
- Herman Miller Club Chairs
- Herman Miller Coffee Tables
- Herman Miller Credenzas and Sideboards
- Herman Miller Dining Tables
- Herman Miller Dressers and Chests of Drawers
- Herman Miller Lounge Chairs
- Herman Miller Rocking Chairs
- Herman Miller Seating
- Herman Miller Side Tables
- Herman Miller Sofas